3. 非选择题（主观题）用0. 5毫米的黑色签字笔直接答在答题卡上每题对应的答题区域内，超出答题区域或答在试题卷上的答案无效.
1. What does the boy’s father do?
A. A doctor.
B. A teacher.
C. A police.
2. Which grade is the new student in?
A. Grade 7.
B. Grade 8.
3. What does the woman like for breakfast?
4. When does the man like to swim?
A. In spring. B, In autumn. C. In summer.
5. Where are Frank’s books?
A. On the chair
B. On the desk.
C. On the bed.
6．Where has Lily gone?
A. To the supermarket.
B. To the bookstore.
C. To the post office.
7. When will the students start?
A. At 7:00 a. m. .
B. At 8:00 a. m. .
C. At 9:00 a. m. .
8. What should Lily wear?
A. Thick sweater.
B. New shirt.
C. Old clothes.
9. Who does the woman call?
A. The police.
B. The reporter
C. The driver.
10. What color is the woman’s handbag?
11. Where did the woman get off the bus?
A. At the Hongshan Square.
B. At the East Gate.
C. At the Xianjiang Hotel.
12. Who does the girl buy a gift for?
A. Her mother.
B. Her father.
C. Her brother.
13. What does the girl decide to buy?
A. A wallet.
B. A watch.
C. A hat.
14. How much does the girl pay for the gift?
A. 10 dollars.
B. 15 dollars.
C. 20 dollars.
15. When did Mike see a doctor?
A. This morning.
B. Last night.
16. What was the matter with Mike?
A. He got a headache.
B. He got a toothache.
C. He got a fever.
17. What did the doctor ask Mike to do?
A. To rest at home.
B. To stay in hospital.
C. To have an X-ray.
18- How will Liu Mei go to Wuhan this summer?
A. By bus.
B. By plane.
C. By train.
19. How many times has Liu Mei been to Wuhan?
C. Three times.
20. What will Liu Mei visit in Wuhan this summer?
A. The universities.
B. The middle schools.
C. The primary schools.
21. What did the patients think of Mr. Wang?
22. Where did they spend the vacation?
A. In the village.
B. In the town.
C. In the city.
23. How did they feel on the first day?
24. Why did Mr. Wang go to the nearest town’?
A. To buy the medicine.
B. To repair his car.
C. To visit his friend.
25. Who came to Mr. Wang half an hour later?
A. A policeman.
B. An old man.
C. A young girl.
26. — She is leaving to take part in the final poem competition.
— I’m proud of her. I wish her a great .
27. — It’s today, isn’t it?
— Yes, it is. Let’s enjoy the moon while eating the mooncakes tonight.
A. the Latern Festival
B. the Mid-Autumn Day
C. the Dragon Boat Festival
D. the Chinese Spring Festival
28. — What does Huawei’s newest smartphone look like?
— It’s wonderful! You can it in half just like closing a book.
29. — It’s a good way to study English with a group.
—That’s true. I find it to improve our pronunciation.
30. — The sun shines .
— We’d better wear our sunglasses to avoid getting sunburned.
31. — Does the old man have to his wife?
— Yes. They have no children to depend on.
A. look after
B. look for
C. look up
D. look like
32. — How strange! You sit in your room for a long time, Li Ming.
— I just want to be quiet for a while. I’m sorry, Dad. I failed the test again.
A. in silence
B. in person
C. in public
D. in fact
33. — Your sister _ your mother very much.
— Many people regard them as sisters when they hang out together.
A. cares for
B. takes after
C. helps out
D. believes in
34. — Is this Mike’s dictionary?
— No, it’s mine. The thick one on the desk is .
35. — Is Dongjin High-speed Railway Station the _ _ largest in Hubei Province?
— Yes, of course. It’s just a little smaller than the largest one in Wuhan.
36. — The driver be hurt badly in the accident.
— That’s true. Let’s send him to the hospital as soon as possible.
D. may not
37. — Who runs in your class?
— Tom does. None of us can catch him in the race.
38. — Why won’t we play basketball with Class 4 this afternoon?
— Because they _ Longzhong for a study trip.
A. have gone to
B. have been to
C. had gone to
D. had been to
39. — I enjoy walking on the clean streets in the morning.
— You know they _ by the hard-working cleaners every day.
B. are cleaned
C. are cleaning
D. will clean
40. —Could you please tell me _ the Nanhu Square?
—Yes, of course. You can either ride a sharing bike or take a bus.
A. when can I get to
B. why can I get to
C. where I can get to
D. how I can get to
For Pineda, it was a long way to succeed.
His story began in El Salvador; where he was born with something wrong with his mouth. He had great 41 in speaking. At age 2, his family’s house burned down. Pineda was hurt 42 ,and his legs needed to be cut. His mother died when he was 8, and he 43 years on the streets before he was taken in by an orphanage(孤儿院).
Finally, at the orphanage, Pineda began to receive support and encouragement. He taught himself to play the guitar. He began his 44 with other musicians. Then the group went to Chicago, where Pineda, then 18, 45 the attention of many people, who wondered what they could do to help him.
A hospital offered him free medical care. A rich man agreed to 46 for Pineda’s tickets to and from El Salvador.
When he was in the hospital, Pineda began 47 music, and wondered if he might be able to record his own album(音乐专辑)．Soon with the help of a musician, “The Sound of Gratitude(感激)”was born. On October 15th, Pineda went to a Chicago club to 48 his new songs to strangers, and to the friends who had helped him come so far,
It was 49 that Pineda had come into such a good luck, after having so many years of hardship(艰难). “We have a 50 in El Salvador, ‘Suffer(受难）first, then enjoy. ’ I guess that’s what’s happening. ” he said.
41. A. preparation B. difficulty C. development D. conversation
42. A. politely B. wisely C. simply D. seriously
43. A. spent B. used C. cost D. took
44. A. speech B. education C. performance D. suggestion
45. A. influenced B. caught C. refused. D. separated
46. A. ask B. look C. pay D. wait
47. A. writing B. lending C. selling D. praising
48. A. learn B. lead C. find D. play
49. A. freezing B. amazing C. outgoing D. embarrassing
50. A. meeting B. crossing C. saying D. meaning
Four students are talking about May Day Holiday.
Li Yufang: I went to Xiangyang with my cousin. We visited the ancient city of Xiangyang. We ate the most famous Xiangyang Beef Noodles. Xiangyang is a beautiful city with the history of more than 2,800 years. I like it very much. We stayed there for two days.
Zhang Xin: My parents took me to Beijing by plane. We visited the Great Wall, the Bird’s Nest and the Palace Museum. We had planned to visit the Beijing Expo, but the tickets were too difficult to buy. My parents said they would take me there this summer.
Liu Liang: My uncle and aunt work in Shanghai. I took a train to visit them with my sister. They took us to Shanghai Disneyland. It opened on June 16th, 2016, It is the sixth Disney Theme (主题) park in the world. It is different from the others.
Wang Lan: My father drove me to Hainan Province, It’s in the south part of our country. The weather there is pretty good. We stayed in Haikou for a short rest and then we drove on to Sanya. There, we found many beautiful beaches.
51. Li Yufang visited Xiangyant with her _ _ on May Day Holiday.
52. Liu Liang’s uncle and aunt work in .
53. Zhang Xin couldn’t visit _ with his parents during the holiday.
A. the Great Wall
B. the Palace Museum
C. the Bird’s Nest
D. the Beijing Expo
54. Wang Lan went to Sanya .
A. by car
B. by ship
C. by train
D. by plane
55. Choose the TRUE sentence of the following according to the passage.
A. Li Yufang stayed in Xiangyang for three days.
B. Wang Lan’s father drove her to Sanya without rest.
C. Liu Liang and her sister went to visit their parents by train.
D. Zhang Xin will go to Beijing again with his parents this summer.
As the taxi leaves, my father stands at the living room window looking out, watching me move off into the darkness, at 4:30 a. m. His grey hair is untidy from sleeping.
Moments ago, he got up to carry my bag for me and went into the cold open air.
He thanked me for a daughter’s cooking and for having traveled so far to spend the holiday with him. I told him that I worried about he would feel lonely again in the empty house.
“I have my plans,” he said, in the moments before I walked out the door.
When I arrived 10 days ago, I felt it was quiet and lifeless in the house. Then my brothers and I came and filled the rooms. But, now, they’re gone, I am the last to leave.
As the taxi began to move, I watched the lights go off, but my father didn’t leave. Even though he couldn’t see me in the dark, he stood by the window watching, beside the tree. It was a fresh tree. He buys one every year for the new year.
The life is hard for my father: my mother died years ago, and now his children are far from home, our selfish choices taking us from one end of the country to the other, the life of the tree, cut for Christmas, is short; my father’s is long and strong. But both of them are tall and straight.
I leave behind two trees: one with silver-grey hair, the other still freshly green.
56. The father walked out the door without in the morning.
A. making his hair tidy
B. seeing his daughter
C. carrying the bag
D. saying a word
57. The writer worried about her father because .
A. he never felt lonely
B. he’d live alone again
C. he had nothing in the house
D. he is too old to look after himself
58. From the fifth paragraph we know the writer .
A. didn’t leave until her brothers left
B. decided to stay with her father
C. was one of the father’s two children
D. left her father before her brothers
59. The underlined word “selfish” in the passage means______ in Chinese.
60. The best title for this passage should be .
A. The Tree Cut for the New Year
B. The Lonely Father Lives Alone
C. The Children Who Have No Mother
D. The Great Father in My Heart
When I saw Ronny for the first time, he looked like other kids in the first-grade classroom where I volunteered as a Reading Mom. However, he usually arrived at school wearing old clothes.
On the day when it was Ronny’s turn to read. he sat very close to me. I watched his fingers move slowly under each letter as he tried to speak out “Bud the Sub”. It sounded more like “Baw Daw Saw” when he said it because of his difficulty with the alphabet (字母).
The year passed quickly and Ronny had made some progress but he was still below the level of grade. A few weeks before the school year ended, I held an award(颁奖) ceremony. I had gifts and certificates(证书) for everyone. It took me a while to think about which Ronny fit; I believed the gift could cheer him up. I finally decided on “The Most Progressive Reade r”. I showed his certificate and a book.
A few days later, I saw Ronny reading the book when I went back to the school. His teacher said, “He hasn’t put that book down. That’s the first book he’s ever owned. ”
Fighting back tears(眼泪) I came near Ronny and asked, “Will you read me your book, Ronny?” He nodded.
And then, for the next few minutes, he read to me more smoothly than I’d ever thought. When he finished reading, Ronny closed his book and said, “Good book. ”
At that moment, I knew I should do what an author(作家) had done-care children and make them excellent.
61. The writer found that there was something wrong with Ronny’s .
62. The writer praised Ronny at the end of the school year because in the class.
A. he tried to do better
B. he could read the alphabet best
C. he was above the level of grade
D. he did as well as the other students
63. The underlined phrase “fighting back (tears)”in the fifth paragraph means .
A. beginning to cry silently
B. turning back to cry loudly
C. being filled with sad tears
D. trying hold not to show the feeling
64. The writer was moved so deeply that she wanted to .
A. help more children become successful
B. take care of Ronny all the time
C. teach children in the school as a teacher
D. write more novels for children
65. Choose the main idea of this article.
A. Many children are n’t cared in some schools.
B. Children should be encouraged in their study.
C. Most children like to read if they have good books.
D. All the authors can be good teachers in primary schools.
I wish there would be a way to describe China in a simple word but that's impossible.
▲66. _ _ In my English classes when the students were asked what they would do if they only had a few hours to live, most students told me they would spend their last few hours with their families and parents.
▲67. _ I teach in Xiangyang, a beautiful city which the Hanjiang River goes across it and I live here better. The foods are cheaper than those in the US, so are clothing?and articles(物品) of everyday us. People pay less for the public transportation, too.
▲ 68. _ However, it is reported that still there are a few children who can’t afford the expenses(费用) of schooling. But the government organized Project Hope many years?ago. It creates conditions for the poor children to go back to school.
▲69. _ I seldom saw the things mentioned of the creative(有创造力的) changes China has made. But the economic miracles(经济奇迹) have the big problems.
▲70. _ To be honest, if I compare China with the US, my answer”
___ _ when school was over yesterday afternoon.
72. 襄阳是一座如此古老而又美丽的城市，以至于我已经深深地爱上了她。(fall) Xiangyang is such an ancient and beautiful city that ___ _ her deeply.
Our teacher always tells us___ _ in the study
He said the Belt and Road___ _ .
The police says ___ _ this morning.
Most adults find it hard to remember the things happened while they were children. Now scientists have found exactly when these memories d____(76).
A new study has found that most three-year-old children can remember a lot of what?happened to them a year e____ (77),and these memories are still clear while they are 5 and 6, but by the time they are over 7, these memories become weaker r____ (78).
Most children by the age of 8 or 9 can only remember 35% of their e (79) from under the age of 3 according to the new studies.
The scientists say this is because at around this age the way we form(形成)memories begins to change. They say that before the age of 7 children do not have a s (80) of time and place in their memories. In older children, however, the early things they can remember become more adult-like in the way they are formed. Children also have a far faster speed of f ____ (81) than adults. The discoveries also help to explain why children can often have clear memories of what they have done, b___ _ (82) then forget them just several years later.
The children were organized to the laboratory for the first time at the age of 3 and discussed 6 impressed(印象深刻的)things from their past, such as the first relaxing trip with your family, the first d_ ___ (83) accident you met, and the first day of school. The children then returned for a second s__ __ (84) between the ages of 5 and 9 to discuss the same things. The scientists found that between the ages of 5 and 7,the amount（量）of memories that the children could remember r ______ (85) between 63%-72%. However, between the ages of 8 to 9, the amount of memories that the children could remember fell to between 35%--36%.
据了解，为了进一步引导中学生积极参加体育锻炼，提高身体素质，襄阳市教育主管部门正在研究制定有关“中考”体育考试的改革方案( the plan)，考虑在原有项目的基础上增加篮球、排球或足球，总分(the score)也由30分增加至50分。作为一名参加过体育“中考”的学生，你对这样的改革持什么样的态度。请根据写作要点提示，用英语写一篇短文表述你豹观点。
26-30 DBCCD 31-35 AABAB 36-40 CCABD
41-45 BDACB 46-50 CADBC
51-55 CCDAD 56-60 ABACD 61-65 CADAB 66-70 BFAEC
71. It was snowing heavily
72. I have fallen in love with
73. not to escape any difficulties
74. will successfully connect China with a growing number of European countries.
75. the climber who got lost in the mountain yesterday evening was found
76. disappeared 77. earlier 78. rapidly 79. experience 80. sense 81. forgetting 82. but 83. 84.session 85. remained