I.听力理解（分4小节，共20 小题；每小题1分，满分20 分）
3. A.Right B.Left C.Straight
4. A.Kiss B.Bow C.Shake hands
5. A.My family had a picnic last Sunday.
B.My family doesn't like having a picnic.
C.My family will go for a picnic next weekend.
6. A.I have a bad cold. B.I'm from the USA. C.I love science.
7. A.In 2019. B.Since seven o'clock. C.Every day.
8. A.Happy birthday! B.Sounds good. C.What a pity!
9. A.My pleasure. B.No,you needn't C.I don't agree.
10.A.She is very nice. B.She hates English. C.She has a dog.
11. Why does the boy like rock music?
A.Because it's popular.
B.Because it's relaxing.
C.Because it's exciting
12. Who is the most serious person in Jason's family?
B.Jason 's brother.
C. Jason 's father.
13. What's the population of France?
14.What does Frank mean?
A.H e hasn't watched the movie.
B.He doesn't like the movie at all.
C.He knows a lot about the movie.
15.How does the boy usually go to school?
16.What is the passage mainly about?
17. How many floors does Fank's house have?
18. Where do Frank live?
A.In a big city.
B.Beside the sea
C.On a fram.
19. Who usually drives Frank to do the shopping?
C. Frank's elder brother
20. Which of the following is TRUE?
A.There are about 200 families in the town.
B.There are buses to the town center 3 times a week.
C.People there are friendly and know each other.
1.Lily practices playing____piano after school every day.
2.--Here is my family___.We took it last year.
--What a happy family!
3.Sunny’s uncle is a teacher._______enjoys staying with kids.
4.Sam is 11 years old.Peter is 16 years old.Peter is 5 years____than Sam.
5.I wonder___Tom had a good time having a picnic yesterday.
6.September is the _____month of a year.
7.--Can I borrow your new comic books?
--_____.Here they are.
B.What a pity!
8.Don’t forget to____the lights when they are not in use!
9.--Hello,may I speak to Daisy?
A.This is Daisy speaking.
B.She is Daisy.
C.What is Daisy.
D.That is Daisy.
10.I could____control my feelings at the moment.The movie reminds me of my childhood.
--At least three times.
A.How much do you pay for Treasure Island?
B.How often have you read Treasure Island?
C.How long does it take you to finish reading Treasure Island?
D.How many times have you read Treasure Island?
12.--Whose cap is this?Is it Cindy’s ?
--It___be hers.Don't you remember she even didn't come to the party?
A.can’t?B. might C .may not D. must
12.I prefer music_____has great lyrics.
A.who?B. whose C .that D./
14. A baby's first month birthday is a special event in China and_____with a special?Party.
A. celebrates B .is celebrated C. was celebrated D.will celebrate
15.____it rained a lot,we enjoyed our holiday.
16.Father was so busy with his work that he had____time to read the newspaper.
D. a bit of
17.I'm going out. I'll be back_____an hour.
18.______useful the information you've provided is!
A. What a
19.Which of the following is a traffic sign?
20. What is the sentence pattern of"I love English. "?
Lucy and Matt's mum is a doctor. The children and their dad were_1_last Monday evening. Mum __2___and said, "I__3__ do some more work here at the hospital. Ask Dad_4_your dinner."
"Oh no! "said Matt, "Dad __5__cook !"
The family __6__some food in the kitchen cupboards.They found some onion,potatos and___7__. "What can we make with these? "asked Matt. " I'm very __8__! I think I could eat a?horse !"Then Lucy said,
"I know! We can make __9__ ."Matt was not happy. He sai d "I don’t?like soup. I want pasta and meatballs!"
"Sorry, Matt, "Dad said. " We haven’t got any pasta or meatballs. We __10_ have these vegetables to eat for dinner. "
Lucy and Dad made the soup. Then the __11__of them sat down and started eating.Lucy asked Matt, "So, __12___do you think ?""It's fantastic! I __13___it! "Matt answered.
"Can I have __14__bowl of soup, please? "___15__they all laughed. What an able cook Dad is!
( )1.A.at home B. in a zoo C.on a farm D. in a restaurant
( )2. A.phoned B.came C.arrived D. left
( )3. A.had to B. have to C. didn't have to D. don't have to
( )4. A. to eat B .to buy C. to make D. to finish
( )5. A. won’t B.mustn’t C.needn’t D.can’t
( )6. A. look for B. looked for C. is looking for D.have looked
( )7. A .apples B. meat C. carrots D.fish
( )8. A. tired B excited C. sad D.hungry
( )9.A.soup B.salad C. meatballs D. hamburgers
( )10.A.hardly B.only C. still D. even
( )11. A. two B. three C. four D.five
( )12.A.what B. how C. why D.when
( )13. A. don't care about B.hate C. love D. can’t stand
( )14. A. other B the other C.others D. another
( )15. A.Or B. But C.And D.Because
1.The word "accept" is a verb.
2."dormitory"means "a big building at a university where students live"in British English.
3. A teaching assistant is a person who teaches you most of the knowledge about a subject
4. The opposite of "upwords" is "downwards".
5. We can get the word spelling,parts of speech,pronunciation,meaning and some sentences in the dictionary.
On a beautiful spring afternoon
I relax —and lie down
On the soft greengrass
Breathing in the fresh smell that I can feel all around
My attention is taken up to the clouds.
For up there in the bright blue sky
Is a fluffy white world of cotton on candy animals
And castles built with marshmallow bricks.
But I must be creative and take the time
To bring this world into focus
So I take a breath
And squint my eyes just a little bit.
And before I know it —there they are —A big bear
Soft as a pillow, quietly curls up to sleep
As a tiny, cotton ball mouse
Jumps out from a lion 's house
What a treat to spend my afternoon
With these newly found friends moving by!
6. When is the speaker watching clouds in the poem?
A In the morning B. At noon?C. In the afternoon?D. At night
7. The speaker in the poem is_____.
A. on his bed
B.on the grass
C. on the street
D. on the beach
8. Which word best describes the speaker in the poem?
9. The underlined part " squint my eyes just a little bit "in the poem probably means_____.
A. close my eyes a little bit and try to see things clearly
B. open my eyes widely
C. shut my eyes to avoid seeing something unpleasant
D. make my eyes full of tears
10.The writer wrote this poem to______.
A.show the readers where to watch clouds
B. teach the readers about cloud shapes
C. explain to the readers how clouds can change
D. tell the readers about his cloud watching
(Mr. Smith is giving a class, Suddenly some bottles drop out of Nancy's
desk, S is for Mr.Smith;N is for Nancy)
S: What's the noise there?
N: Sorry, Mr Smith. ___1__.
S:( Walking over to take a look. )Wow, so many bottles!
N: I'm collecting waste bottles.
N: Because I want to make some vases for our class out of them
S:__3_You can put a big paper box at the back of our
classroom.Then we all can help you collect the bottles.
S:Have you already made some vases?
N:__5__But I haven 't finished painting them yet.
S: Can you show them to us next week?
N: No problem. I think I can finish them tonight and
I'll bring them here tomorrow.
1. There are many________(sheep) eating on the hill.
2. My 18- year -old elder brother can take good care of____(he).
3. Steve is the________(tall ) student in our class.
4. I usually have fast food_______(one) a week.
5. David asks the volleyball star, Cindy Smith, about her________(eat)habits.
6. She tried________(hard) this term than before
7. Smoking_________(not allow ) in public.
8. Our geography teacher told us the moon________(circle) the earth every 28 days.
9. I like teachers who________(be) always friendly, helpful and fair to each student.
10. Would you like something_________(drink)?
I just got your letter with the picture of you riding your bike.
From the smile on your face, I can tell how much __1__you're having. I still remember?when you could?_2_ ride a tricycle(儿童三轮自行车).You're___3__ a long way!
Now here's some ___4__.I'm sure you're a good rider.But you will ___5___ that bike now?and then, So
please get ___6__ a helmet.Wear it every time you ride. A helmet will help?protect you __7___a head injury.
Wearing a helmet when you ride a bike is as ___8___as wearing your seat belt when you ride in a car!
No, I'm__9___trying to be a bossy know- it-all. I just don't want a bad fall to wipe that?smile off your face.
When you come___10__ this summer, bring your bike and your helmet.
We'll take some great rides together!
It's very important for everyone to _________ _________.
The Silk Road is a bridge of cultures_______East________West.
I have made many foreign friends_________ I ________learning English.
Life is_________ _________the unexpected.
Knowledge _________ __________questioning.
让甘走向世界＂的活动，请根据以下思导图的提示，以" The Introduction of Gansu Province"为题，写一篇介绍甘肃的英语短文。